Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Liver / Gallbladder Cleanse (1 of 2)

Update 10-5-8: Cleanse #2 went well. I passed more green bile stones, they came out earlier. There weren't as many this time, but they were bigger. Update 11-2-8: Cleanse #3 showed very few stones. Either I'm almost done or I did something wrong. I didn't do very well w/ not eating cold things during the 6 day prep and I had to leave after doing the olive oil / grape fruit mixture (I still layed down for 20 minutes). I'll just have to see what happens next time. Update Dec 08: I have stopped doing the liver cleanses. I did 3. The 2nd one only had a few stones and the 3rd one literally only had like 2 or 3. So, that's good enough for me. It did not help my psoriasis, but I'm glad I did it!

Saving Modern Arc Lamp Top 10 Torchiere Lamp With Reading Light



No comments:

Post a Comment










Sponsor Links